- 24 oysters, opened
- 55g diced pancetta
- 1 small splash of Pernod
- 1 tbsp of chopped dill
- 4 tbsp of crème fraiche
- Cayenne pepper
- Sprigs of watercress (to serve)
- Preheat the grill to its highest
- Arrange the open oysters on a baking tray (using tinfoil to prop them so they do not tip over).
- Fry the pancetta in a non-stick frying pan for a few minutes or until
- Remove the pan from the heat and add a splash of Pernod, the dill and crème fraiche, season with a little cayenne
- Spoon over the oysters and place under the grill for 3-4 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- Remove the oysters from the grill. sprinkle with a little more cayenne pepper, arrange on a platter with watercress as a garnish and serve straightaway.