|Sugar snap peas (trimmed)||200g|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Garlic cloves, finely chopped||2|
|Large red chilli, seeded and finely chopped||1|
|Raw king prawns, peeled||24|
|Cherry tomatoes, halved||12|
|Fresh basil leaves||handful|
|Mixed salad leaves|
|Crusty white bread (to serve)|
|For the lime dressing:|
|Fat free fromage frais||2 tablespoons|
|Limes – grated zest and juice||2|
|Golden caster sugar||2 teaspoons|
- Mix the lime dressing ingredients in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Add the sugar snap peas for the last minute of cooking time.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, toss in the garlic and chilli and cook over a gentle heat for about 30 seconds without letting the garlic go brown.
- Tip in the prawns and cook over a high heat, stirring frequently, for about 3 minutes until they turn pink.
- Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes until they just start to soften.
- Drain the pasta and sugar snap peas well then toss into the prawn mixture.
- Tear up the basil leaves and add, stir and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the salad leaves with lime dressing and serve the pasta with the salad and warm crusty bread.