|Melted butter||¼ cup|
|Dijon mustard||3 tablespoons|
|Honey||1 ½ tablespoons|
|Dry bread crumbs||¼ cup|
|Pecans (chopped)||¼ cup|
|Fresh parsley (finely chopped)||4 teaspoons|
|Salmon fillets||4 x 4 ounce|
|Salt and pepper||To taste|
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C).
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter, mustard and honey. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, pecans and parsley.
- Brush each salmon fillet lightly with the honey mustard mixture and sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake the salmon 12 to 15 minutes in the pre-heated oven until it flakes easily with a fork. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with a wedge of lemon.